- The Bundle Administrator (BA) will receive an email and annual dues invoice around May 1. If you do not know who that is for your organization click here to search the member directory. The invoice is tied to the BA's email address and individual profile.
- The invoice emailed to the BA contains a link "View invoice online". This link provides a direct secure connection to our payment processing system. This email may be forwarded to the treasurer or other individual better suited to complete the online payment.
- Click the orange login/profile icon in the upper right, to login and view your profile.
- Once logged in, there will be a message box in the lower right corner of your screen:
a will show when an invoice is pending.
Click the linked text to open your profile for the details and a payment link for the open invoice.
- Unpaid dues or other open transactions will appear on your profile in the yellow box under "Membership Details".
- Click on "View/Pay invoice"
- As a virtual organization, we request all payments be made via credit/debit card. We currently use PayPal as our payment processing system. A PayPal account is not required to complete payment. PayPal FAQs.
- NOTE: Dues are tax deductible if paid for by an individual and a gift to their organization (not reimbursed). You may request a tax receipt from the treasurer.